Friend Friday is a weekly feature run by Katy over at ModlyChic to help bloggers network and get to know each other. I think it’s a totally awesome idea!
Every week, she supplies 5 (or so) questions for other bloggers to respond to. Check out this week’s!
1. What are the three products you couldn’t live without?
- Hawaiian Tropic Lime Coolada After Sun Moisturizer – I layed out a few days like a month and a half ago, and I’m still tan. Plus, it smells like summer!
- Cetaphil face cleanser
- Mascara! My favorite for dramatic occasions: Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus and Projectionist mascara. Makes my lashes look ridiculous long.
2. Which products do you never leave home without?
- Burts Bees lip balm. Love that stuff.
3. When purchasing what is your one big beauty weakness?
- Lip gloss!
4. Do you have a secret remedy, concoction, family tradition that you use?
- Not really. As long as I get my eyebrows done and keep some discipline in face washing, it’s all good.
5. When it comes to your face, what area do you usually try to accentuate?
- My eyes. I’m told they look vaguely exotic, and I like them.
Here are some blogs from my feed reader. What blogs or websites to do you read on a daily basis? Please leave links in a comment!
http://www.knickersblog.com/ – It’s all about undies!
http://alysonisneat.blogspot.com/ – A girl with a fun and quirky style sense
http://dailydivadish.com/ – Level-headed fashion advice
http://www.designformankind.com/ – Art and fun!
http://www.britishstylebloggers.org.uk/ – Style and Confidence advice.